Toaru Anbu no ITEM - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Are the JPEG artifacts on the credits page part of some gag?

Fed-Kun's army
Odd take by the Railgun editor, with how Index has next to zero emotional moments with Touma, and almost always plays more of a daughter or pet role. Hell, start of GT1 even had Misaka play the part of the mother in the parent-small child banter.

Dex-chan lover
I am quite taken aback by the comment from the Railgun editor. Cuz you'd think someone like Mikoto or Othinus would claim top billing but I guess not.

Odd take by the Railgun editor, with how Index has next to zero emotional moments with Touma, and almost always plays more of a daughter or pet role. Hell, start of GT1 even had Misaka play the part of the mother in the parent-small child banter.
Honestly Othinus is more of a gatekeeper for any heroine trying to get close to him than Index is, because she is almost always with him, knows him better than anyone, and is highly possessive of him on top of being one of the few people Kamijou is willing to open up to emotionally. It might be that the editor knew that and just didn't want to spoil the Othinus Arc and whatnot to someone that's probably not read the novels.
Yeah I am not a fan of Index as a love interest, it feels wrong and I think Kamachi knows not to lean into it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread