Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Oh Look, Accel is finally gonna do shit again... Wait, you're not gonna rescue Himegi? You're going to save Mami's twin sister instead? WHUT? I thought Himegi is the heroine of this arc?!

Wait, credits page raised a good point. While it's true that I did forget about Hanzou & his gf, I can't say that they are less relevant than freaking Mikoto. She's done less in s3 so far than any one of Hamazura's old gang members. And I really don't remember her doing anything important until the start of the gremlin arc. How many volumes was that of her doing nothing? Will s3 even get past ww3? It might w/ the pace it's going so far, but I can't really tell.

I'm going to laugh if the next chapter is also a flashback and Accel doing anything is delayed by another month. It will be a sad laughter.

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek
She doesn't really do anything of note until ww3. Just shows up a few times. Her ww3 was basically pointless and just gave her an excuse to be in russia but she didn't effect the plot at all.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so many chapters since Accel finally has his action lmao

@swimminginsand
Lol, that's what I thought. At least she got to meet one of her international imoutos... Right? Or did that happen? I may just be thinking of Accel meeting the Will after the whole Othinus thing. Don't think that was Russia, but it was snowy, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
":You look the same and even have the same DNA, so she doesn't matter because you will replace her." My God, what a shitty thing to say to your family

Users who are viewing this thread