Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - You and Me

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she gets over blaming herself for her mothers death and that her actions caused her father to be arrested and being abused. At least Yuuki is there for her, but honestly being indebted to your girlfriend's abusive POS father for money seems like a really bad idea, even if the fathers in jail. I get Yuuki needs money, but I hope they don't try to use the money gift as the sole redemption for the father

Group Leader
whaat? so it will end after this?
no rival arc or return to school arc or something?
End of the arc.
Next arc takes place
a bit before the first chapter chronologically speaking and should join up with the current events later on in the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a lovely wholesome chapter. Yuuki here showing us how its done. When your dearest is in an emotional trouble, one of the best and the easiest way to help is simply be there for them, reassure them youre there for them. If youre available, listen to their emotional breathing (some call it emotional dumping, but I prefer using the term emotional breathing)

If not asked, I wholeheartedly believe giving advice or anything is unneeded. A lot of times, that can even go sideways. Remember, we have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Not 1 ear and 10 mouths.

As always, thanks for the scanlation No DHL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the confusion about ending might be because the credits page says "next, the epilogue." After a chapter and that feels a lot like it could be a story ending.

Dex-chan lover
Well, for me, it looks like
hROYY2B.png

Dex-chan lover
You know he will have to deal a lot, i mean a LOT of mental issues for her. PTSD, abandonment issues, traumas, and maybe throw in a lil mental disorder down the line. But we know it would be so worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, seeing Yuki and Shiro together was so great. After such a harrowing experience, love can truly heal the wounds they've gotten. They can create new memories that they'll remember, instead of remembering the bad ones.

I'm happy to see that they'll move in together! I wonder what will happen in school though? And what will happen in the epilogue for this arc?

Dex-chan lover
End of the arc.
Next arc takes place
a bit before the first chapter chronologically speaking and should join up with the current events later on in the arc.
Eh? There's more. Damn the last page mentioning epilogue threw me.

Users who are viewing this thread