Tobita-kun to Sudo-san

A yandere romance comedy ! I hate yandere romance, but that's why i like the three tags, this touch of light hearted , and now depends on the story

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly if this was happening in real life this will really scary cause he looks like that abusive type of guy plus he’s an yandere?! She’s would only get out this situation after getting beat to death or killed from trying to do run away. But knowing how these stories usually go she’s going fall in love cause he goes soft at some point. Or that’s what I hope.

This is building up to an extremely abusive relationship. I'm down as long as it stays that. Hope it won't be suddenly lovey dovey.

I can't tell if this is going to be funny or disturbing. I guess I'll follow for a while?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT
I didn't know what I was expecting tbh but this still managed to surprise me..... let's see how it goes

Go full send on the Yandere And depicted like those stalker boyfriend thrillers that you see on TV. Something like the TV show “You” comes to mind.

I'm suspecting a common trope here: They knew each other on some level long ago and he never forgot about her.

Users who are viewing this thread