Today Living With You - Ch. 17

LMAO WHY IS HE GETTING SO MAD OVER HER WHEN HE LITERALLY HAS HIS OWN GF 😭😭

Spitting straight facts I see. 😁I really like him.
The childhood friend should finally shut up and know his place, he is a possessive and entitled pos... whenever he appears my blood pressure rises infintely....

Aggregator gang
UH sunbae, that's some bold moves to spill the truth to your (soon-to-be) love rival. Love that tho.

Thanks for the update!

Thank you for new chapter! Wonyoung is right the best friend long time ago should confess now is his last moment to do this. He should go to her and tell her. If he not gonna do it he should leave her alone.

KING SHIT
also seeing both today living with you AND seasons of blossom update made my day god bless y’all for scanlating

Bruh i still don't think he's gonna back down even after hearing that that's how ignorant and insensitive he is

Plot twist, the childhood friend only sees her as a sibling XD i think my brother would react like that if someone put me in jail for one night lmao. And in typical dramatic story, a sis con wouldn't like any guy approaching their sister.

But yeah, there are hints all over the place i guess that it's not brotherly feelings but more of a romantic one. XD

Users who are viewing this thread