Today's Burger - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A hamburger for a present!

Dex-chan lover
How did this guy get a burger and a lobster roll mixed up? And thanks for the translation, I had forgotten about this comfy manga

Aggregator gang
If I were to guess, the sax teacher probably ate a lobster po boy, which can be found in Louisiana and subsequently, New Orleans, known as the birthplace of jazz.
Yeah, my guess is that the Teacher wasn't from Louisiana - maybe not from the South at all. Probably White, too, since po boys originated from the Black community of New Orleans (the story being that a penniless teenager who hadn't eaten a good meal in a while wound up at a little diner and the woman who ran it shouted into the kitchen for the chef to "make the po boy a sandwich", hence the name).

Aggregator gang
Yeah, my guess is that the Teacher wasn't from Louisiana - maybe not from the South at all. Probably White, too, since po boys originated from the Black community of New Orleans (the story being that a penniless teenager who hadn't eaten a good meal in a while wound up at a little diner and the woman who ran it shouted into the kitchen for the chef to "make the po boy a sandwich", hence the name).
The teacher is japanese

Dex-chan lover
How did this guy get a burger and a lobster roll mixed up? And thanks for the translation, I had forgotten about this comfy manga
Either had some kinda fried lobster roll or some kinda crab cake on a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread