Today's Burger - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Searching for Hatanaka

Dex-chan lover
plot twist: she was fired for getting too obsessed with the protagonist she neglected her work to harass him lmfao

Double-page supporter
plot twist: she was fired for getting too obsessed with the protagonist she neglected her work to harass him lmfao
That’s pretty much what happened? She ruined a shit ton of business relationships and tarnished the company reputation amongst wholesale buyers just to try and get him back in the company, only to completely fail, making the company look even worse. She got to far into the sunk cost fallacy, and the company let her off because she was being a likability to the company just to harass an ex-employee.

Dex-chan lover
Jinguji: Director, I made this hamburger for you.

Ishida: My gosh! Suddenly I don't care about revenue and all that business stuff!

Jinguji: D-does this mean Hatanaka won't-

Ishida: HAMBORGER
Ishida looking like Kronus devouring his child

Dex-chan lover
That’s pretty much what happened? She ruined a shit ton of business relationships and tarnished the company reputation amongst wholesale buyers just to try and get him back in the company, only to completely fail, making the company look even worse. She got to far into the sunk cost fallacy, and the company let her off because she was being a likability to the company just to harass an ex-employee.
yep exactly what im thinking of lmfao

but it's pretty clear the protagonist and her subordinate aren't seeing it because they have this preconceived notion of her competence, not to mention the protagonist also have his own life he's living and not paying attention to her self-destructing on her own

honestly it'll be kinda disappointing if the story doesn't go in that direction but i trust the writing so far

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, the Hatanaka is not in the wrong here, Ishida said to her to "recover Jinguji no matter what", and she tried all she could, even by doing horrible actions.

Users who are viewing this thread