Today's Doodle - Ch. 117 - A Convenience Store Clerk who makes Unnecessary Assumptions

Dex-chan lover
Only one truth prevails

if my joke doesn't make sense to you, this chapter is likely a parody of conan. that eye design is distinctively Aoyama Goushou's. not really sure what the punchline is, though. detective eyes that can determine cock size at a glance?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only one truth prevails

if my joke doesn't make sense to you, this chapter is likely a parody of conan. that eye design is distinctively Aoyama Goushou's. not really sure what the punchline is, though. detective eyes that can determine cock size at a glance?
The joke is S&M. She looks at the guy and he looks like a Masochist but he bought condoms with an S, so she thinks he's trying to be the Sadist in his relationship. Or, in short, she thinks he's a Sub masquerading as a Dom.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, and here I thought it was a joke about something being S-rank :pepela:
/s

Dex-chan lover
The joke is S&M. She looks at the guy and he looks like a Masochist but he bought condoms with an S, so she thinks he's trying to be the Sadist in his relationship. Or, in short, she thinks he's a Sub masquerading as a Dom.
I was thinking so as well since, well, S&M. But my brain was divided between S&M as in the fetish play, or S-M-L cock sizes. Him buying condom pushed me towards the latter, but well.

Double-page supporter
the joke was that the medium ones were on sale for half price and yet the customer still chose to get small.
also the line " aren't you an m not an s" is basically calling the customer a masochist for going out of his way to buy small condoms - it's also wordplay on the s&m (condom sizes/sadomasochist)

Users who are viewing this thread