Today's Doodle - Ch. 20221110 - A Little Brat who Shows her Difference in Power

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this is the second manga I've seen recently that used the term ザコ/small fry to denote an adult being lower/subservient to a loli character. Didn't know that was a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Her opponent.
latest

Dex-chan lover
That's just an elementary schooler with a high powerlevel, nothing established in the picture is any indicator for mesugakiness.
1 page comics downright require show, don't tell.

Dex-chan lover
Tf kinda father would let his kid daughter dress up like that?????
I was going to say "What's so bad about it? it's just long socks and shorts", I hadn't even noticed the midriff exposing sleeveless shirt. Am I just immune to these things, or have we become so inundated with this sorta sexualised fashion it's hard to take in anymore?

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say "What's so bad about it? it's just long socks and shorts", I hadn't even noticed the midriff exposing sleeveless shirt. Am I just immune to these things, or have we become so inundated with this sorta sexualised fashion it's hard to take in anymore?
Right, and tbh it's nothing new how kids want to grow up faster and look like adults! Instead of encouraging children to stay children the longer possible, since it's a relatively very short period, that every (most) adults cherish and regret being over, only when it's over and all the bs and responsibilities of an adult life hit us in the balls! :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, cause most elementary school kids dress in crop tops, booty shorts, and thigh-high socks.
^ This. She's dressed as the stereotypical R18 mesugaki, down to the randoseru with attached rape alarm. Only thing that throws it off is the hat, associated more with barely school-age kids than the mesugaki subset, who typically go for a kinder-gyaru look.

Users who are viewing this thread