Today's Walk - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
i love how she has a slight 'accent' tho while it'd be outta chara for ponta i half expected him to want to go out and splash in the rain lol

I wonder how accurate weather apps/reports are in japan, i guess sudden storms are a thing tho it's pretty dry here in the south but even then feels like her parents would know she's been walking ponta more (if they're not out) or just ask to call for a ride, unless their family doesn't rly have a car lol
The rain is going to end in like 15 minutes but I give up after a 5 minute wait and run and get soaked.
I mean if you're going to go home anyways versus meeting someone/going somewhere specific like a workplace, at least you can get a change of clothes and shower as long as you don't get sick

i mean, other than potential consequences it'd be nice to just enjoy a rainy day like this inconveniences aside. wonder if anyone's ever like, lied down underneath a semi-translucent roofed area and able to get a tan in a rainstorm XD; i mean there'd be clouds and water but i have seen times on my weather app where it'd be expecting a storm and still "moderate uv, advised to wear sunscreen/protection" (since i guess uv 'rays' would be strong enough to pierce clouds even if you don't feel the brightness from the sun)

Users who are viewing this thread