Today's Walk - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that would actually work
I mean, ponta wouldn't put it in his mouth , but if you can attach a gopro to a dog, you prolly could do something around its collar, tho they'd prolly have to be brought to an open field with a fence for it to run wild versus just letting him off leash at like a beach or so

(this was from a self/autobiographical comic but i wouldn't be surprised if it was a simplified illust of the real rules lol)

Dex-chan lover
30k daily? lol.Thats crazy even for jobs that need you to move around.
I found out last month that walking from my office to where I have lunch is around 3000 steps one way, and that's already with aid from an elevator. This is kinda crazy because I'm an office worker who only needs to get out for lunch and to go back home. Out of curiosity I then tried walking to the bus stop (I have a car) and found out it's about 2000 steps away. This means the average car-less office worker in my building can spend up to 10000 steps a day just walking to and from office and lunch. Then I started thinking about the couriers who deliver stuff between offices. I'm guessing that's around 20-30k steps daily for the poor mofos on a regular day. Really speaks to how badly this area was designed.

Users who are viewing this thread