#TodaysUnderwearReport

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t even need to know the color of her panties. Between her pantyhose, thighs, and the way she’s sitting, she’s already erotic and seductive enough.

@boldmonkey I thought it was a twitter thing. If this is a serialized manga that is officially published then I see your point. But I thought all these types of one page erotic/sexy stuff was just uploaded to the author’s Twitter. For fun, likes, and followers.

Not that I'm not enjoying the simple idea + eye candy, but does it have any.... Progress/growth/narrative or the like at any point?
I figured probably not but thought I'd ask.

Thank goodness someone translated the missing chapters, was wondering what happened in between. It's reassuring to know the answer was more reports of underwear

Dex-chan lover
This manga has the best plot I have ever seen. 10/10
Would delve again into the deep nuanced exploration of the human condition.

Fed-Kun's army
This took me far too long to realize that it was several different women (and presumably, several different guys).

Because the names on top of the phone weren't enough for me apparently...

Dex-chan lover
"For Some Reason" Gee I wonder what reason she might possibly be sending pictures of her in her underwear. Must be one of those Western greetings like kissing, right? I'm sure there's no point reading into it.

Aggregator gang
the mans gonna fucking die by the end of the series due to extreme stress

Totally the least important part, but why are their icons all different kinds of dogs?
Just due to the popularity of using them?
Or is it like one of the common default categories?
Something else?
Just noticed them while researching this work of art in more depth😏
Anyway, good culture here👍

Users who are viewing this thread