Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Group Leader
This manga just gets better and better with each chapter, there's a reason this is my favorite manga to put out for you guys. Himari's mom thought she had the master plan but Mizore turned out to be the hulk! This seems like the end of the Koharu home visit, I wonder how they'll transition to the daily life of Himari? Does Mizore just stay with Koharu and be bored? Will she go with Himari? Lots of questions that need to be answered real soon.
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Papa coming to get them? Does that mean Himari going home with her parent? Is the manga going to end? Nooo :(

Dex-chan lover
If it's school time... I kinda wanna see a yoki-onna in school. This may seem like a drama point, but it can only lead to hilarity.

Fed-Kun's army
wait, males exist in this universe? I kinda forgot.
and the going to sun shit just happened.... yeah
best series EVER

Double-page supporter
I love that now that everyone's gone out of their way to reassure Rin about her bat form, she's just as arrogant and lazy as a bat as she was as a vampire.

So Himari's dad huh...

My first guess is that he's going to be a veritable god of normality - just a nice, solid, dependable, kindhearted rock around which all those weirdos can orbit.

But at this point, I pretty much expect Tabi Hanao to surprise me, so....

Dex-chan lover
Even sending a warp equipped capsule to the Sun doesn't cement Himari's Mom status as the Final Boss: YAKUMO RULES! Bow down to our Galactic Overlord.

VIP
>you just activate my trap card

ahh, the nostalgia, the memes.

Users who are viewing this thread