Tokimeki Tonight

i'm so depressed so little is scanlated, at such a crucial moment in the story. ahhhhhhh! i must learn japanese now!

Good old shoujo. I have a feeling for old stuffs. But I don't expect many translators to last up to 30 volumes. Most like to disappear for a number of reasons.
Well, I will be following for a while, thank you! It turns out that raw public also exists. I will pursue both.

Power Uploader
I remember reading this in Italian after watching the anime years ago. Back then there was 4 volumes or so in English. Nice seeing this receiving some love.

It brings back a lot of good memories. Thank you for this. Keep up translating please...

Hey all, sorry for lack of an update~ I moved and have been very busy. I will get back on it as soon as I can!

Thank you so much sneezybunny for picking this up im so so happy. Rooting and waiting patiently for your hard work!

thank you for translating this series im so excited for ranze's little brother's arc

I hope there will be more updates because I’m glad that someone is updating so recently, thank you for the translations <3

Users who are viewing this thread