Tokusatsu Gagaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Enter: Shishi Leo

Dex-chan lover
Wouldnt it be better if you just translate from where the previous team left off instead of starting over again?

If you stick with it, I'll be eternally grateful!
We plan on sticking through with it! Our group primarily is interested in things tangenitally related to tokusatsu, so we were excited to pick this up and give it our once over. We might slow down a little when our primary releases for the show, Dogengers: Metropolis, starts but we do not plan to abandon this barring some major sticking point changing.

Wouldnt it be better if you just translate from where the previous team left off instead of starting over again?
Our group likes to see things through from beginning to end. So while we could start from Chapter 19 onwards, we want to do our own translation from beginning to end. We'll try to expedite the process as quickly as we can while retaining the quality of the release as seen here.

Dex-chan lover
We might slow down a little when our primary releases for the show, Dogengers: Metropolis, starts but we do not plan to abandon this barring some major sticking point changing.
No rush, everything takes time. I wish you the best, and huge thank you in advance!
I really like this manga (and drama too was exceptional), and tried once to translate it myself, but wasn't able to go further than one chapter for various reasons. With new image translation features it probably would've been easier to proceed without need to look for someone to translate, but I don't want to be that another person who uploads badly google translated scans either.

No rush, everything takes time. I wish you the best, and huge thank you in advance!
I really like this manga (and drama too was exceptional), and tried once to translate it myself, but wasn't able to go further than one chapter for various reasons. With new image translation features it probably would've been easier to proceed without need to look for someone to translate, but I don't want to be that another person who uploads badly google translated scans either.
Well, we hope everyone enjoys our releases going forward! We've never dealt with manga too much, mostly sticking to live action subs, so we look forward to continuing through the backlog!

Dex-chan lover
This was a little gem. To hear you're retranslating it is great.

Group Leader
We plan on sticking through with it! Our group primarily is interested in things tangenitally related to tokusatsu, so we were excited to pick this up and give it our once over. We might slow down a little when our primary releases for the show, Dogengers: Metropolis, starts but we do not plan to abandon this barring some major sticking point changing..
Do you guys also have plans to take on Fuuto Tantei when you have more time available?

Users who are viewing this thread