Tokyo Murder School - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm so useless!

Dex-chan lover
Nooo! Not Kyoji! He was just being a good person!

Ayato's an interesting character. I'm pretty sure I've never heard of Krav Maga allowing somebody to slide off a building to stop the kinetic energy from a fall. But whatever kind of Krav Maga he learned, it must have been brutal. After all, he was trained as a child soldier for 10 years by terrorists.

Ayato wants to be a normal person, but his instincts and training are too much for him to control. It looks like he was on his way back once Kyoji reminded him who he was.

@imboss
Page 32 has "shouldd o". That's a typo isn't?

Dex-chan lover
They killed his adopted parents too.

Now Ayato knows some people have to die. They won't stop from being beaten down. And since he has the skill to kill people, all he has to to do is be taught how to be an assassin? That sucks for him.

That teacher might be nice and have a moral attitude, but his backstory has to be dark if he's teaching kids how to murder.

No matter what "good" intentions they have for him, that school is just gonna end up manipulating him into doing things he does not want to do.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, the concept of "taking a life to save another life" is strong. Also, the gore and action scene seems to be on-point. This will be a great read if done well.

Users who are viewing this thread