Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Don't freak out

After all this time.

With everything is on the line.

In the moment of truth.

When Takemichi needs to come in clutch.

Our protagonist.

Flinches and just lets Emma get murdered.

Hmmm I don't think this should have happened. One dead sibling and one dead friend is enough, this is a bit too much tone-wise. Hopefully she's not dead and just in a coma or something.

din

This is so stupid. I literally had tiers so many times reading this manga, but this chapter makes me laugh.

This chapter has done what edens zero has done and for one....i am glad that this shows magazine won't fuck around with death this year.

"Protagonist can't fight"

>That's fine, he showed his mettle and what he could do during the Black Dragons arc.

"Protagonist is dumb"

>That's fine, other characters wished they had his big heart.

"Protagonist is always crying"

>So, what? That means he can sympathize which also drives him to continue to try and change the future while fighting against cunning and dangerous opponents. Who else could put up with this?

"Protagonist realized that something will happen to a cutie, forgot it when he should've been AT LEAST vigilant about it, lets it happen in front of his face, and then breaks down crying again"

>Emma has left the chat.

Wait, didn't this dumbwit of a protagonist realize that Emma was a possible target some chapters ago? So why the fuck he was so surprised with the attack? And why he only protected himself? Because he sucks that why! Man, crybaby "hero" my ass, he hasn't actually saved anyone so far and it's not even tragic or sad at this point, just plain stupid and hilarious...

My main problem with this MC is that he's been doing time travel stuff and fighting Kisaki for a couple of months now, right? he's a crybaby and can't fight? Fine. But anyone that wasn't mentally fucking retarded at this POINT would have seen this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread