Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - Headliner

Seems like Kiaski isn't the other "Time Jumper" he seemed genuinely confused at what Takemitchy was saying, So I wonder who It could be if there even is another. Could it be Izana? Or hell imagine how much of a twist it would be if Mikey is the other "Time Jumper"

yessssss my baby mikey is back !!
thank you soo much for translating !!🙏💛💛💛

Fed-Kun's army
That's suprising. Kisaki seems genuinely confused when Takemichi starts babling about the future...looks like he isn't a time-jumper after all...but that begs the quest who is? There is definitely someone else fucking things up

kisaki could act confused to not give him self away but i wouldnt really know, finally mikey came back, thanks for translating!

There might be no time jumper at all.

Simply put, it could be that Takemichi's messing around or ignoring things like in the very first timeline, is what screws thing up and creates unavoidable situations that are bound to happen.
Logically, most of the timelines had Kisaki fucking shit up because that's what he always wanted to do, and had clear plans in mind - plans that always inevitably revolved around Mikey and isolating him from the rest of his friends one way or another.
Takemichi was somewhat important to Kisaki but more tangentially, like an afterthought to get rid of after the important matters were dealt with.

I'd rather have something like that, than a BUT IT WAS ME, DIO! moment. Or an Aizen-style reveal, not sure how it'd work here especially since that card was kinda played by having some of the guys defecting to Izana's group to shock the reader and create some manner of "emotional" suspense.

Anyway, halleluja. The manga seems to be back to the good stuff more consistently, hopefully there won't be soulless, boring padding anymore.

MIKEYYYYY!!!!!! TAKEMITCHY!!!!!!

This arc was a bit iffy at first but the heart was still there. I'm glad it's picking up pace again!

Users who are viewing this thread