Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 179 - End the Standoff

just gonna do talk no jutsu probably until Kisaki give in lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. Now let's see if kisaki was simply being ordered by someone, or is he really the final villain

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally finshed that izana shit, and if he seriously just talks with him just like the others said below im gonna fuckin flip

Dex-chan lover
You know how in bad horror movies someone always has to conveniently trip and fall just so that they can get killed?

Same energy here with that motorcycle slide.

Dex-chan lover
I know people are shitting on this but still thanks for the translation. now kill that MF .

The best way to get rid of an enemy is to become his friend ;)
I imagine he will pay for what he did, but he will be a friend of the MC

Wait, when did they confirm that Kisaki can also time leap? I've already forgotten with how slow this snail's pacing was.

kisaki actually admires hanagaki (not mikey), it mentioned in past chapter (forgot which one) where he said "farewell, my hero!" with tears on his eyes before putting bullet on hanagaki's head in the future time.

there's also the scene where kisaki as a child seeing hanagaki hopelessly fight the ones who bullies his crush (hina), i think this part is the start of everything.

a full nerd becoming full gangsta just to see hanagaki doing the hero's job.

Fed-Kun's army
@Namisaur They didn't.
It's a hypothesis the MC thought up, and he actually tried to confront Kisaki about it toward the beginning of the final fight.
Kisaki gave him a confused look, so either he was playing dumb, or, most likely, Kisaki's not the second time leaper. (My money on his grunt)

Users who are viewing this thread