Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Rebuild

Dex-chan lover
................................I would've been happy if it ended in this chapter,he would confess ,she still likes him,they marry THE END. I really hope this manga doesn't go downhill from now on .like MAAN WTF,why did u have to kill her again? Please god don't make this a steins;gate mind fuckery where whatever the MC will do she's still going to die one way or the other .

Fed-Kun's army
Dafaq man! Time travel in this series appears to be just as hazardous as in the Terminator universe!

T-850: You only postponed it. Judgment Day is inevitable.

Fed-Kun's army
Darn. Half of me is really happy there’s still more to me, while another half is kinda disappointed because with just 5-10 more chapters (or even less) they could’ve had a fantastic ending to an amazing manga with Takemichi “changing”, or more like, going to school, getting a good job, and finally ending with him marrying Hina. Would have been beautiful. I’ll still definitely enjoy reading, this just feels like a reallll slippery slope the author could be going on.

Double-page supporter
Wtf?!?! Why is the author doing this??? I can't take this anymore.. I just want a happy moment please for awhile 😣

Users who are viewing this thread