Tokyo卍Revengers

I just hope this doesn't get dragged on for too long like Demon Slayer. A few more chapters about
Takemicchi returning to the present is good, no need for any more conflict.

I read this in the span of 2 days...well...The emotions that are overflowing...
The story is SUPER good because of the 2nd main characters. Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and his girlfriend that he is trying to save. The MC was super annoying at first for the first 70 chapters because of him being a crybaby and scared/weak. However after
about 125 chapters or so
he finally tries to get stronger and start trying to train however
He doesn't really get much stronger just enough to bounce punches back in about chapter 180 something so be prepared for that
However he does have his "Never give up" mentality that he gets after going back in time
More than once, took him a while to feel that way, since at first he kept thinking about running away

Mikey is sooooo precious, Him and Chifuyu were my favorite characters. I just wanted to jump in there and protect Mikey, he suffered A LOT...over and over....like geeezzz you would think it's the main character that would but no he lost so much more :(
Like wtf Emma dying...I saw it happening a chapter before she did when it showed Kisaki with the bat I already knew it would be her. It broke my heart when he died in the future before he time jumped again and said "All my life I have been suffering" It touched me so much poor guy, he loses pretty much everyone over and over in different timelines and even in the one he is at now he has lost 3 precious people he can't get back, and then others whom he won't be able to be with because they are in jail.
He is the best and most pure character too and yet he suffered a lot :(

Kisaki is PUREEEEEE evil and I am sooooo glad
He died!!!! It seriously frustrated me the first 90 chapters how the MC didn't realize after the 2nd time jump that he NEEDED to kill him in order to save her and everyone else...like come on it's clear he is just evil and will keep killing, raping, making others rape, make women prostitute (that part isn't shown but it is mentioned)
Definitely is one of the most hated manga characters on my list...ordering a guy to get kidnapped with his girl and to her them tie him up and
have them ALL rape her in front of him...WTF
and the worst part is he did it behind the scenes SUPER manipulative controlling others and not getting caught or made known it was all his doing ugh

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh and if you think the name is unfortunate or bad then clearly you are a uncultured hypocrite and know NOTHING about Japanese culture! That symbol was taken by that evil disgusting monster and made into a symbol of racism. It is and WAS part of Japans culture WAYYYYY before HE existed!

If you can't see past the symbol stop reading Japanese Manga or watching their anime because clearly you don't know about their culture nor care to learn about it, getting triggered over someone's culture that existed WAYYYYY before HE the German evil monster was even born and made it into a symbol of racism, is beyond sad!

Double-page supporter
On god this better end, don't pull this shit of setting up a happy ending and the go like, "we want to keep making money so fuck the story, here is a fu twist that will artificially extend the story 50 chapters." I like this story and I want it to end on a strong foot.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what manga is this did they upload the wrong manga...
Seriously it's like 2 manga stitched together, it's good but a bit ridiculous

I don't understand why people are so negligible that they can't understand the difference b/w Nazi Hakenkruz ( Nazi symbol) which was a curse for mankind and Hindu Swastika ( Indian symbol) which is a symbol of good luck. You can see the difference b/w two by looking at their images on Google.

Fed-Kun's army
@Morbius The hindu swastika goes both ways you know. and the Nazi Hakenkruz lis based off of the swastika, and not many people are gonna go to google and look at images and compare. they are going to automatically assume it's the nazi swastika and understandably so. They aren't being negligible and honestly. it was extremely stupid to use the swastika as a part of the title. that is just plain ignorance on the authors part

@ace435 Hardly. If its ignorance on anyone it would be the one who expects a religious symbol to be tossed out because of events unrelated to their religion.

I never wanted to get involved with the title of this incredible manga, but some of y'all defending the haters make me mad. Bleach did it first with their Bankai, even Ichigo's hilt looks like a fucking swastika, but it's the Hindu Swastika not the one you're thinking of. Just accept different cultures and not "reee author bad nazi", it makes you sound like a Karen. If you look up the Swastika page on Wikipedia, it's still used as a good luck and prosperity symbol in Nepal, India, Mongolia, China, and OFC JAPAN.

Users who are viewing this thread