Tomb Raider King - Ch. 1

imma really thankful over this. I lol always put on hold this manhwa cause there is no early chapter. And since i didn't want to read at other website than here so i just waited. The day has come! THANKS SO MUCH TAT!!!

if he was gonna illegally acquire relics anyway, why would he subordinate himself to an opportunist who does nothing?

Dex-chan lover
*gets put in an insane asylum for talking to himself constantly, and laughing creepily and spends the rest of his life there*

Dex-chan lover
so the god bird decided to rewind time to before the world changed just because it wanted to see what MC would do? that seems pretty damn OP for this one bird to do unless the bird is the god responsible for this whole thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@doomer You know I see this trope a lot but if you think about it, they're fucking Gods. They can do whatever the hell they want and probably reside in another plane of existence, simply watching people for entertainment. I'm sure it's not implausible for a God to rewind time just to be entertained for a while.

Companion cube, is that you?

2footWeightedCompanionCubev3533.jpg7e4944d2-1c75-49b5-90af-6ba67bfb9be8Original.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread