Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

From the moment I picked up this manga, I was pretty much absorbed in reading it. There was great character development for each character and every character were really easy to fall in love with. The story piqued my interest and was also paced really well. A definite recommend for any readers who want to see good romance.

Back in the day I liked it well enough to purchase the damn thing when it finally came out in english, but rereading the whole series last week has proven itself to be a rather dull experience. Maybe Ive outgrown the whole yr-coa genre, but for now its 0:2 for the publishers - Orange, which Id also spent some shekels on doesnt hold up either.

Finished reading it in 2016 after watching the anime. Great recommendation for shoujo lovers

One of favorite of not best shoujo manga from my personal list. Been in love since it lisenced on my country

Does anyone know where to find the bonus chapters? (16.5 When the New Year's Bell Stops Ringing, 36.5 Kenji and Haru, & 48.5 Sequel: After He Asked)?

Aggregator gang
Wow, i just finished. It was very nice! heartwarming, sweet, wholesome moments and Unnecessary rival touching, hugging, jealous moments, and i have to say. It was really good. 8/10.

This is roler coster Story i love Haru and mitty And big brother I wish they have season 2! This is so lovely romcom that everyone will be Relatable Like Being Genius and at the same time you have a lovelife Besides you ❤ i recommends this !

Fed-Kun's army
That love triangle was disgusting with that sick crappy
Kenji
, and the worse part was that Shizuku hesitate ... omg screw this. 1/10
Big disappointment, that's a shoujo FMC for you.

I watched the anime way back and when I came across this manga, i felt a sense of nostalgia all of a sudden, that i binged read for 1 whole day hahahaha

Not the best, but i still love it anyway. The lead characters relationship is one that is so confusing and weird, nonetheless they have their own sweet moments. The way they're so honest with themselves makes me go uwu most of the time. I will surely miss this! Like i wish i can read this all over again as if it was my first time :)

Users who are viewing this thread