Tonari no Kashiwagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 84

It's finally over, thanks translator. Even though they got together there was so much crud leading up to it that it doesn't feel satisfying. I think I'll steer clear of any sequel!

Dex-chan lover
its the typical

garbage comedy non "romance" in like the entire manga except for the last couple of chapters when the romance is all blasted in your face cuz the dumb cunt author was reminded by the editor that it was a "romance" manga.

its bad if you want actual romance seek elsewhere

Thanks for the translation. Decent enough ending, really curious what the sequel's gonna be like.

Just like kronic said
No romance, remove the tag
I was mislead into reading this.

@Kronix Not only is it bad but this manga came out it 2010, think about how long people waited for just a peck on the cheek. This isn't even considered shounen lol.

in any case, good work for translator for finishing this series.

i don't remember when i read this, but i remember how people rant about how shitty the romance part in this and they'd rather read the mc's friend romance rather than mc's romance, not that i remember any but otsukare anyway.

Contributor
"Everything began when you sat next to me"
"From now on, would you be at my side forever?"
"You're even more than what I could ask for"

No double date ending though, that would've been the best.
Or even bring back Kou and Tina for a triple date ending.

I finally finished this sugar sweet slow romance manga after only 2911 days... <3
Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
It's finally over. Ending could have been better. But I'm happy with this much alone. Thanks for the completeion

Dex-chan lover
hmm to me it's satisfying and I can relate on some degree with kashiwagi... this is untypical of shounen, but it's fresh and rare so I like it

I gotta admit this manga is relate able to me to the point where I can see myself as the MC but I'm the one who failed. I can't call the situations similar because its the exact same thing. I do regret my actions to this day since the events were also recent. I feel sad.

thank you for translating this after so many years i can finally read the whole manga and its end

Group Leader
Thank you for translating this so awaited last chapter. It’s definitely not perfect, but it was good to see it finally ends.

Users who are viewing this thread