Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 1 - Is She The Heroine?

Group Leader
Curious what her reaction will be/is to the fact the fmc looks like her

Dex-chan lover
She really said
1070E54AA08CB0FFBEF6ECEB0A7309018A3FCE85

Double-page supporter
Honestly felt familiar, but doesn't seem like this mangaka has done anything I've read.
The art definitely strikes a chord I'm familiar with. Could be they started out as an assistant and picked up some artistic quirks. I wish I could place where I'm getting these vibes, but I've read too many manga to know for sure.

Either way it's good, very cute girl here. Curious about how they're gonna go about explaining the clear resemblance though, too many things line up for it to just be a silly coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, throw all the background characters in the trash, that level of glazing is absolutely disgusting, I actually felt sick reading thru the chapter

That's my only gripe so far, I legit can't stand dickriders

Dex-chan lover
This idea that a girl can be a complete social zero (talking to no one), and yet be put on a pedestal as super amazing... It's just so bizarrely alien. That shit would never fly where I'm from. Is it only Japan? Or is this just a JP fiction trope that allows a loser to score?

Dex-chan lover
Where is the Isekai tag? It is impossible that a "losser" living his favorite manga story

NIB

Dex-chan lover
It seems as generic as the 50+ romcoms I've already read before this one, with the same premise as what Katsura wrote 30 years ago (I"s, to be more specific). Start is good, but that's all.

I guess I'll just keep going until it goes off the rails, usually these kinds of romcoms where the FMC is "popular" instead of "normal" are a disaster

Let's bet: less than 20 chapters until the "annoying" character shows up and ruins everything.

Supporter
That's a cute premise. I hope the author manages to keep the balance between "scenes from the manga" and "reality is not the same as fiction/future-telling".

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is gonna be like Komi-san, and she makes more friends with the obsessive classmates later down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread