Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 4 - I'm Just Curious

Power Uploader
ok... i'll admit it, that was pretty cute. and reading this chapter with a classic and a little bit melancholy song was perfect

Dex-chan lover
She's super cute, and it worked out, but he's kind of a manipulative weirdo, huh?
A little. I had the same thoughts given his phrasing that it felt a bit selfish to "keep him to himself", especially someone as impressionable as Kurokawa.

But I could be overthinking it, given that this is just a translation. And she's happy in the end so I guess she wasn't truly intersted. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Couldn’t he have just joined the club with her?

club -> more people -> less time to talk, even if they are both in the club. Especially since the story established that Kurokawa is very coveted among the class.

Dex-chan lover
She's super cute, and it worked out, but he's kind of a manipulative weirdo, huh?
A little. I had the same thoughts given his phrasing that it felt a bit selfish to "keep him to himself", especially someone as impressionable as Kurokawa.
Maybe it's just me but I don't think this count as manipulative because he is honest about his intention when he said he doesn't want her to join any club.
To be honest I do believe that Kurokawa mention Manga research club because she assume that will be the club our boi join.

Dex-chan lover
He TALKED how he felt???? And it didn't have 10 chapters from him running away???

holy shit, gentleman

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but I don't think this count as manipulative because he is honest about his intention when he said he doesn't want her to join any club.
To be honest I do believe that Kurokawa mention Manga research club because she assume that will be the club our boi join.
Yeah, sorry, I guess I meant in the context of the series so far.

Dex-chan lover
Puppy eyes are unmatched weapons :glee:
ckZZHfH.jpeg
latest

Double-page supporter
It's nice to read a manga that's simply cute and straightforward. I pray to all the manga gods to keep the Dragging Misunderstanding Drama plot away.

Users who are viewing this thread