Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 2

Staff
Super Moderator
Reuploading the chapter here from the other title page because they're exactly the same. It's highly likely the next 7 chapters will be the same too as the serialized version plays catch-up. I would merge the two pages and make the new serialized title the main title, but I have not been giving the okay to do so by a higher-ranking mod.

Staff
Super Moderator
Reuploading the chapter here from the other title page because they're exactly the same. It's highly likely the next 7 chapters will be the same too as the serialized version plays catch-up. I would merge the two pages and make the new serialized title the main title, but I have not been giving the okay to do so by a higher-ranking mod.
Okay nevermind I noticed one of the dialog is a bit different in Ch 3. I won't push for a merge or upload the old chapters here anymore.

cc: @love09, @Rony0001, and @Jeanz0w0

Contributor
Okay nevermind I noticed one of the dialog is a bit different in Ch 3. I won't push for a merge or upload the old chapters here anymore.

cc: @love09, @Rony0001, and @Jeanz0w0
i had read the pixiv raws as soon as they came out and i believe the dialogue is actually the same in the raws, but it's just that the translation for this version is more accurate. im not blaming the first translator for their inaccuracies because i do remember them saying they weren't a native english speaker and things likely got lost in between

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread