Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Appetite over Money

Supporter
Yeah I still prefer this editing style than the snipers' version. Also I want steak now... darn

Also what's with the comment system. I pressed comment, but the comment doesn't show up. Refreshed several times then when I attempted to repost the comment, it tells me I had to wait. I know it's probably to prevent spamming but it's annoying when it's bugged out

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. They really can't complain about the "snipers" if they keep abandoning series. Translating this again just now because someone else did it just seems petty and childish.

And I really have a problem with how greedy these groups are getting. Call it "donations" or whatever the fuck you want. You're just "gray area" profiteering over other peoples work. The "holier than thou" attitude is really unbecoming of someone doing something almost illegal.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course LHT would "suddenly" pick this up again after a 3 months hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
@Dunslax and here i thought the snipe is actually from a dedicated group of people sniping lht "old" manga
they tend to release like, multiple chapters after getting sniped once after all, it happened a few times before

this wasn't a "3 month hiatus", raw of chapter 23 was release on july 5th, so that just them being 1 month late

Double-page supporter
damn, that was one precise sniper shot... I mean he awaited patiently 3 months to do the shot 🤣

Why do I keep seeing this same problem repeated when it comes to LHTranslation? Group puts its claim on more manga than it can actually translate in a timely manner. LHT gets sniped = IDC.

Wouldn't call it a snipe due to there being nothing in 3 months.
Now, the same chapter posted again the next day...

Dex-chan lover
@tungwhatup

So you guys just admitted to sitting on this for a month and doing it now just because someone else did it and you cant have that happening?

As I said... Petty and childish.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't I read this chapter yesterday here?
Edit: Nvmd. I didn't realize this was a doubled chapter. I just saw 'new' and that it wasn't greyed out.

Supporter
I smell trouble, he'll need more tributes...and room for blessings...
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@mistke thats not a snipe. The prior group were releasing it neither regularly nor anywhere recently, so there was nothing to snipe. This is more like picking up an abandoned puppy.

Also, why release a duplicate chapter? mangadex thinks its a new one so its always kinda annoying, even if it werent also redundant.

Dex-chan lover
@tungwhatup
Sniped? Someone just decided to do a translation, cause no one else seemed to bother.
You do not hold exclusive rights for translation. People "snipe" because they can. They didn't use your translation, and did it themselves. Therefore it's fair game.
Complaining about sniping only decreases your reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread