Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Moonlight is a message of love.

Dex-chan lover
Don't write his name as Hoshizora if his name is Nasa, dude. Are you a light novel author or something?

Dex-chan lover
Biiiiig minus for that, "this is the first time I spoke with my wife," crap. I fucking hate that.

@REMasher why do you hate it? That's almost always how these stories go anyway, so they might as well get the elephant out of the room now. I'd prefer they say that now as it will inevitably end with them married or at their HS graduation anyway, and the latter just leaves you wondering. Even in most harem manga, the MC ends up with the first girl anyway. Playing out the SoL and comedy is what makes it comfy and fun.

Truck-kun failed?
images

The fuck is this BS with bullying for his name? If anything Nasa sounds way more Japanese than some other Japanese names, also how tf would that kindergarten girl know what NASA is?
If that was for the sole reason as to give the MC the motivation to get gud then it makes no fucking sense, bullying doesn't work like that, when people get rejected by the surrounding community they usually get depressed more than anything

Truck-kun was disappointed. He didn't send protagonist to another world, and now the Isekai Council will decide his fate.

Dex-chan lover
why the hair always got to be some crazy color, tell me that you jappers

Fed-Kun's army
Man, people are going to be disappointed in NASA’s strength in the future after seeing that training montage.

Aggregator gang
Kaguya Hime means something like Moon princess, right?
I know What Hime means but I just guessed for kaguya

@nobodygattaknow no, it's a famous japanese folklore about a girl named kaguya who's from the moon. she ends up returning in the end. there's a movie by ghibli as well if you wanna check it out

Aggregator gang
@jaesti I know what that folklore is (anime knowledge )
I just didn't know if whether if Kaguya meant Moon or not
but thx for the info

Users who are viewing this thread