Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - I've always liked drawing maid clothes

Dex-chan lover
The way he answered first question is seriously weird... It's a simple mental arithmetic, but he bruteforced it instead?

His brain power has to be rocket scientist levels.
If he's not an astronaut by the end of this, im going to be really disappointed.

Aggregator gang
For some reason, I always read new chapters 5< times over. Just can't get enough cuteness and wholesomeness of this manga.

MD@Home
I mentally resolved the system but I guess brute forcing it is faster. { 4r = m , 3(r + 4) = m + 4 }

Double-page supporter
is it just me or is the math for the second question wrong? if you take the 21st chocolate and every turn before that both sides always take 4 then it should evenly split with the opponent taking the first 4 chocolate.

@lastKANAshima They explained it weird, but the answer is correct. You take one on the first turn, and then on your next turn,you always make sure that the total amount taken between you and the other person is five. If they take 4, you take one. If they take 3, you take 2. If they take 2, you take 3. If they take 1, you take four. Basically, if you go first, and you take one, you can create a scenario where the other person has no chance to win

Fed-Kun's army
ah Ruka, you were my 2nd fave girl in Hayate

and it's always great to see Nasa show off his capabilities :]

Fed-Kun's army
I managed to do the first and third question so I ain't stupid.

The second question is really tricky but its nim pretty much

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare, it's really not that hard if you've seen that kind of question before (it's a pretty standard puzzle question), but they didn't do a very good job explaining it.

Basically if you take 1 first there are 20 left. 20 is evenly divisible by 5 and since each player has to take between 1 and 4 you can choose the amount you take based on what your opponent takes so it always sums to 5. If the opponent takes 1 you take 4, if he takes 2 you take 3, etc. Eventually there will be exactly 5 left on your opponent's turn and at that point you've won.

Users who are viewing this thread