Too Close - Ch. 42 - The Adult Us

Dex-chan lover
wtf are we really doing this time skip? I have concerns ok

Wait wait hold on .... They are all grown up now? I fking predicted it ! Why why why? Feels like I am so faraway from these characters. I feel so lonely now.

Double-page supporter
i thought this was all leading to a kinda rushed ending but now it seems like part 2 of the drama is just getting started lol

Fed-Kun's army
Not a pretty man... and i hope Xu Ze takes the new one and let shithead-senior back alone... guess that wont happen, but still... the way he just disappeared, he honestly dont deserve to just get back in...

Bit rushed time-jump btw... :eek:

This was super rushed and unexpected, I guess the author ran out of ideas for drama since they both liked each other and had no reason not to get together. Hope things won't go downhill from here, this was a pretty nice little series so far.

Idk how I feel about this yet. Usually not a fan of time skips like this, but ig we'll see how it goes. Also an interesting choice to introduce what looks suspiciously like a love rival so far into the series.

I-I'm not crying, you are!! D;;;
NooOOoo, my poor heart Q^Q

im honestly glad the author did a time skip cause it felt like the manga was about to reach a dead-end plot wise

Dex-chan lover
blergh i hate these type of tropes and i wish it just ended with them getting together and living happily ever after but i'm also kinda glad to see more mayhem. damn he grew so much, and i love that he's actually kinda popular now- more competition for Yu. suffer Yu suffer

Users who are viewing this thread