Too Many Losing Heroines! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - 11th loss: Chika Komari's withdrawal battle, losing even before the fight

@Kaz_here An advice for next chap TS, do please download, install and use Victory Speech font for matching the same font as chap12, tq
Yeahhh... I'll find some similar font since victory speech isn't free... thank you for the advice :) some letters of manga temple are awkward for me so I plan to change the font for the next chapters

Contributor
Yeahhh... I'll find some similar font since victory speech isn't free... thank you for the advice :) some letters of manga temple are awkward for me so I plan to change the font for the next chapters
Nah u can totally get 'em for free, u just don't know da wae to get it

so I plan to change the font for the next chapters
hopefully a suitable font fitting for the series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whyyy ??? this chapter was soooo good. It's like the perfect volume end you could ever wish for. I really enjoyed it. Even the relationships between the character seems like genuine ones that you could witness irl so it's really easy to understand and like them.
Nah really good. I Loved it :thumbsup:
thanks for the TL :hearts:

Contributor
Well, there it is. The finishing blow has come for Chika now that Shintaro and Koto started dating. She got properly rejected too.

Welcome to the losing heroine's club girl, here's your official member card.

Chika really has guts to come back the next day like nothing happened. She's made of tougher stuff than the other two losing heroines who lost without putting up a fight. Remon lost to inaction while Anna was even assisting her rival. Both were too cowardly to fight for their love, but heym even Chika who did something lost her fight.

I guess we're not getting a love triangle #4 to observe, but a rumors and misunderstandings arc next.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously think that the author is overusing this shitty pose, it's like his hand is actually glued to his chin. It really doesn't look good, it's like something out of Dr. Seuss.

It was used 7 times in this chapter, and MC appeared on 21 pages. That's once per three pages ffs.

g6NOfs4.png

Users who are viewing this thread