Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.2 - Wrath of Kitsune

Group Leader
And there we go. That chapter had the most redraws ever (for this series), sorry I didn't even try that one Vroooom, I saw it was futile with my crappy RD skills. One more bonus chapter (which is full size) and the extras and then we're done with volume 1! I do have all 6 (so far) volumes.

Group Leader
Oh hey, we're over 1000 series subscribers! I know that's not much when any random big tiddy isekai can get over 5K for the first chapter, but not bad for a low key slice of life 4-koma like this. Thanks to everyone reading it! I could of course just read this myself, but obviously I want everyone else to enjoy it too.

Dex-chan lover
I am interested in your foxwife mailing list.
Careful what you wish for, you may end up getting the OTHER fox.
__kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__sample-9a3bfb41a1cbe6e765fa1df3b62a0762.jpg

Contributor
For a moment there I thought the scumbag was gonna get isekai'd and "disappear" permanently from this world.

At the end of the day she still (severely) punished his abusive ugly bastard black company boss, for his sake. :meguupog:

Marry her, now!

Oh hey, we're over 1000 series subscribers! I know that's not much when any random big tiddy isekai can get over 5K for the first chapter, but not bad for a low key slice of life 4-koma like this.
This could gain more traction if someone posts discussion threads for this on r/manga, which is one reason how the horny stuff that makes it to Popular New Titles gains so much follows quickly.

I was searching for discussion threads of this there and it seems to have been overlooked. Not saying you (or me) must do it, though. But it might help if it happens. It's also kind of nice that this even got to 1k without a boost from outside websites.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad non-Taglish English doesn't have the word "Barangay' (or non-Spanglish doesn't have "Barrio".) They're perfect replacements for "Chome". I don't think "District" is a good choice, since a lot of places use it just like "Ward" or "Borough", making it more a translation for "Ku".

New Yorkers would know it as "Precinct". I guess there's also "Block", which is used informally in some Midwest American cities. Probably the best translation is "Neighborhood", but that would sound weird. I wonder if there's a British equivalent? Village, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Well done, fox-madam. Hats off to you.

Thanks for the chapter!
It's too bad non-Taglish English doesn't have the word "Barangay' (or non-Spanglish doesn't have "Barrio".) They're perfect replacements for "Chome". I don't think "District" is a good choice, since a lot of places use it just like "Ward" or "Borough", making it more a translation for "Ku".

New Yorkers would know it as "Precinct". I guess there's also "Block", which is used informally in some Midwest American cities. Probably the best translation is "Neighborhood", but that would sound weird. I wonder if there's a British equivalent? Village, maybe?
A lot of US cities seem to just use neighborhood names without any sort of other descriptor, so in my city it would be 'East Village' or 'Sherman Hill' or 'Oak Park' or whatever. Doesn't help with the translation much, though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, we're over 1000 series subscribers! I know that's not much when any random big tiddy isekai can get over 5K for the first chapter, but not bad for a low key slice of life 4-koma like this. Thanks to everyone reading it! I could of course just read this myself, but obviously I want everyone else to enjoy it too.
Many many thanks for deciding to share!
The art is not the best and there isnt big tiddy fanservice but the fluff comfyness makes up for it. The twist that the kitsune is actually really modern and good with tech is a fun one against the usual cliche.
So im really thankful for people like you! Im loving the fast uploads but I also hope you dont burn yourself out:win:

Dex-chan lover
For a moment i thought she was gonna kill the dude:worry:

I wonder how he would react if he finds out about what she did.
Ngl that makes her a lot hotter in my eyes but at the same time scared to piss her off too much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread