Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
Starting to lose enjoyment in this series. It’s not necessarily bad (from an isekai god’s skill [or tower in this case]point of view) but i’m just starting to dislike the mc. Like a part of me just wants someone to come in and perma kill half of the girls (to cause tension) cause it feels like he has so much handed to him even when they show him do the actual work. Gonna wait and see but otherwise glad others at least find enjoyment in it.

AND THAT IS A GREAT AUTHOR !!!!!!! PROPER MC !!!!!! I hope to became even more relaxing, fun and let us see a tower development !!!! Α ΚΑΙ ΤΡΑΒΑ ΨΟΦΑ ΡΕ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ FgoSegul !!! ΜΠΑΣΤΑΡΔΑΚΙ ΓΑΜΗΜΕΝΕ ΚΑΡΙΟΛΗ !!!

That is how a god should work. He will silent when insulted or underestimated and let his follower take care of that trivial matter..
But when they questioning his power and status, then it's his time to act to give a true meaning of godhood

Dex-chan lover
That is one dumb assassin. He seriously tried that in front of all those ppl and basically in the mc domain.

@Kidawesome55 he is ordered to make as many chaos as possible, and I think by assassinating him openly is the best course of action

Say can someone give me the light novel link of this manga?I want to know what happened next

Dex-chan lover
@Soseki Happy New Year, I just have to ask. Is there really no extra pages in these chapters? Previous chapters had a tower summary or a chibi after chapter story right?

Anywau, thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
> For me, MC just summon three divine waifu's instead....

> All the adventurers are going to capture that man... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he just attempted to assassinate the admin (MC) which had controls all over the tower.
If ever he cannot make it outside, his fate even though he can escape the adventurers, i wonder how will he handle almost all divine monster on the tower...

> After 50 more chapters, im gladly share to you my guess that this tower will be filled thicc women including the head priestess....

Fed-Kun's army
@dextersTomato
> After 50 more chapters, im gladly share to you my guess that this tower will be filled thicc women including the head priestess....

If we refer to some artwork the author put, especially the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) one, all we need is time

Can someone tell me the novel chapter that goes with this chapter? im really interested in reading it now

Dex-chan lover
You have to respect the man's balls to try and assassinate the man who summoned 3 goddesses right after they blessed the temple he himself built.
It's stupid as fuck and would never in a million years have worked out fine, but god dam does it take some serious dedication.

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah it was you guys""
"Do you have proof"
"Dude you are literary inside my kingdom, I don't need proof"

That such a ballsy move and so rare from a Manga MC I can't help but love this.

@theShear
He's for sure got ball. When he passed the explaining to the priestess, that made me think it was a feature his blessed temple. Can't wait to see whats next.

If someone can give me a link for the novel, I would be grateful! Can't wait to know what will come next!

Happy new year!! 😁

Dex-chan lover
"How about we leave the talking to you, Head Priestess Laurel."

"So, at this point, he's pretty much the Pope, and this tower here is the Vatican. He's not a member of the Temple anymore. He IS the Temple."

She gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread