Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
rather than blocking the knives i prefer to see them tickle MC and he thought someone throws a pen at him.

@Gomora99 assuming you don't speak Japanese, It would be faster to learn Japanese and read the completed web novels. Light novel will probably never going to be picked for translation.

thanks for the fast update!! <3 finally some plot (though i dont mind with lewd stuff as well lmao)

The only thing that's left on my buket list in this series was to see head priestess laurel get boned my our MC

Dex-chan lover
yeah lets try to kill him when all watch and now when all eyes are on the summening

hmmmm. hmmmmmm. i do not understand. why mc call head priest in last panel. can someone tell me?

Aggregator gang
Assassination attempt......nah, that's minor inconvenience. Lol. Ain't even worth a look.
Why bother catching a leaf when the root is still in his grasp.
Also, what proof does he need? He's talking to a man closest to the gods then every other temple in this world. The first man to summon the goddess they all worship. Lol the braincell on this dude.

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot, to make a move after witnessing 3 goddesses descend for him.

Dex-chan lover
@FuuKaze he did it because for one he can make her do it, and she is one of the more powerful individuals in their world. Also if she explains that he is essentially untouchable and noone can stand in his way it will hit home harder. It would be like if you built a temple to the catholic god then summoned him and he gave your temple his blessing directly. You could make the pope dance like a monkey and noone could stop you. Basically he's just throwing his weight around to demonstrate what crossing him will look like to keep the temples from outside of the tower out.

Users who are viewing this thread