Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

why is this alive? though the manga is better mostly than the wn this author dragged on this series way more than needed, that said i am still surprised this gets a trans given how many better unfinished manga is still around

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why this was worse than other isekai harem manga. Then it came to me, the Mc didn't get earn harem through "plot"... It was given to him because why not. So far he hasn't shown that he deserves their affection.

Dex-chan lover
well, this is better than most isekai harem manga. Atleast the MC is not fucking wimp, never playing around the bushes and gets to the point efficiently. plus, he gets the V. I ve had enough of wimp MC in harem manga.

Hopefully, this won't turn into a brainless harem featuring the MC and a millions girls.
The two angels are perfectly enough for the harem story.

Dex-chan lover
So.... Gotta ask the obvious here. Does this ever go anywhere else besides "Isekai'd dude assembles his dungeon while being kept company by his two gorgeous sex kittens"?

saw the raw has up to 25 ch, so the translation group wait for the volume release for the nip--
ahem.. for something that only exists in volume release, i assume?

Dex-chan lover
This is actually turn out good. We have a basis development and fleshed out story. Now all we have to do is put it in gear and go.

NGL I dived into what I thought would be another Dumpster Fire to sate my Isekai Trash trope manga needs, turns out I found a Diamond in the Rough. Really liking this one. Hope the story picks up quick. 9/10 so far...

Edit: Story speed is meh... the plot is good and the "Plot" is better.
-Rating-
Story: 5/10
Art: 8/10
Pacing: 3/10
"Plot": 8/10
Overall: 6.5/10

Such an odd series. It genuinely feels like we're missing tons of pages. The author jumps from one plot to another so erratically that it's actually pretty difficult to follow. Plus the sex scenes kinda took me by surprise.

Are there any dungeon manager isekais that aren't smut or loli or both? I just want to read about managing a dungeon, not angels getting fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
@zarezaw honestly i prefer to wait for the uncensored version, nipples are meant to be shown, amen

@migh of course so do i, but it's not like every chapter has "that", just like ch 8. whatever it is, i'll always look forward to our man's journey

AccidentalGryffindor got to agree with you especially when they barely focus on making a good story and more about how many girls the MC can sleep with

I thought this was going to be good as people would say but I was wrong it just bad but it isn't retarded as shit,the MC isn't that much a dumbass,story could of been better

This started ok but the constant fanservice really detracts from the story, or really acts a poor replacement for it. But I'm dropping it after chapter 10. There is absolutely no reason for him to opt into a slavery system. He has the resources and the power to free them or to just hire non-slave workers. "Well I'll leave them as slaves but treat them nicely" is fucking repugnant.

Dex-chan lover
The novel has 1358 chapters.

For the ending
He will married the girls and have many children

this is the laziest execution of world building in isekai I've ever seen, everything literally appear out of thin air when mc makes the call.

Users who are viewing this thread