Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

this is basically great hentai (cuz of the art) with somewhat okay plot... things just get confusing if you're just looking at the ummm "s3x scenes" but all in all it is chill isekia that I would recommend to anyone.

I think you mean by he's taken you mean the girls he already did are not virgin anymore

I swear everyone in this tower is either super horny and has big tiddies or not horny at all and no tiddies

@Kon007 This is one of the reasons MD is planing to remove the rating option. Kids just vote with either 10 or 1 I don't even pay attention to the ratings, that would be very foolish.
This manga is a 6 at best tho. Theres no aim or a goal for the plot. The MC gets 2 hot babes who are all over him right off the bat. The MC is chill all the time with nothing to worry about...
All this made it boring.

I recommend to all who is going to start reading this manga to set data saver on with this manga, all the chapters are bloated as F.
How hard is to save optimized or pass the images with a free image compresor like pngyu or caesium?

Aggregator gang
@ konzolmester I think that this manga is a solid 8, light 9. imagine that, people having different opinions of something.

Things that would normally make for interesting arcs and conflicts get resolved in 1 chapter. Besides the art and character design, this manga is slowly killing itself.

well, i mean, so are there going to be a hundred chapters cause tower has 100 floors?(idr the amount of floors, but i think it was 100) ..... also, by then, will there be a plot development(story plot not +1 harem member plot)? i mean i tried reading ahead in wn.... but i can't.... its just so dull.... stopped after like 15 chapters.... (i tried damn it)

Users who are viewing this thread