Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Where the hell is the story going, lol. At first I was interested as I love kingdom and dungeon management novels but the recent chapters have little to none of those. But the TITS are nice though

I have a mixed feelings about this manga, some of it say "it's good" but the other say "what the hell is this? Is this just a city management and building game?". I dunno how should I rate this either...

Guy is killed by a truck, and then gets everything he could have ever wanted handed to him, including the powers of a God and all the women he can stand, on virtue of him being there, and with no negative repercussions whatsoever.

...I wonder if this manga isn't somehow trying to encourage truck-based suicides.

@LegoBaka that's... definition of power fantasy, and reason why isekais are gained so much popularity ( i mean we are all here just to self insert lol) as for suicides I don't think japan needs more reasons to get more of them... they are already high on suicide number lists

"Time to go on an adventure!"
"Shut up and sex me first!"
12/10 great plot arc

since the novels are long since done - granted I cant find them anywhere translated close to where the manga - i am going to assume
hes going to keep raising his harems level ( Divine power wise since Asura herself said the process of them all to become a deity/god was already under way) and they will wind up on some divine level as some already are and plenty of kids etc as well as probably getting with the main 4 goddesses especially Eris and Asura since hes already unlocked the ability to go there at will
. May be wrong but kinda doubt it - either way even if it feels 'easy to read' in that regard honestly its enjoyable to just read through it (also no silly melodrama) also fantastic art. - I wonder how many chapters it will have

5a23acbe2934407c792da0d5faacb157db3b61486efb62e6930456358b5f3c73.jpg

I want this manga to have a anime adaptation !!!!

Contributor
How uninteresting.
Thank god the isekai trend died a bit, because it was annoying to see this type of manga everywhere, when 90% of them are trash.

Users who are viewing this thread