Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Dex-chan lover
I dropped it real quick.
this has basically become the definitive example of trash isekai.
Overpowered waifus handed to him, who carry him through everything, but don't stop talking about how amazing he is despite the fact that he does nothing but stand around.

it's the most blatant and boring power fantasy I've ever seen. which is quite the accomplishment.

the best selling point here is that there is actual sex instead of just "I'm too nice and beta to bone these hot girls who are basically asking for it". what a low bar.

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t trash as in garbage. It’s trash as in fluff. The stakes are low but the tower discovery process is interesting. MC is beta like but he’s insightful and curious. The smut does help make him more interesting.

Its a simplistic story. It won’t blow you away with action. But in terms of a slice of life IseKai, it’s serviceable.

Dex-chan lover
as of 53 the censor nonsense is finally gone. The current translator or any future ones, for the sake of not losing all engagement on the series again like before, please only do uncensored
I stopped reading this when the censoring started and just came into the comments to find out if old chapters would ever be replaced with uncensored ones. It's good to know that at least new chapters don't have any.

Dex-chan lover
As of chapter 3 it confuses me that this manga is rated as highly as it is, given that everything's happening at 300 miles per hour and everything feels super sloppy. It's like there's all the standard elements of an isekai, but there's distinct a lack of detail. Here's a dude that got isekai'd, here's a goddess, she gives him some power, two chicks show up who adore him unconditionally for no reason, they kill some stuff, some merchant shows up, they sell him some stuff, they join some adventurer's guild, each of these events get like 3 frames each tops, there's no time to become acquainted with anything before the manga moves on, least of all the male or female leads. It's annoying to read.

Aggregator gang
Summary:

You died, here are two THOTs.

You fucked the thots, took over a tower, got a dog.

The thots got censored.

Randomly fuck censor bar thots now and then while managing a convoluted resources system for your tower.

The thots got uncensored.

Rinse repeat till everyone stops reading.

------------

Jokes aside, probably the worst Land Management manga iv seen - it trades out depth for tits and ass, which is literally handed to the MC right out the gate hand crafted for his use, while maintaining the worst part of land management mangas (convoluted resources management explanations/story filler) and never really gets all that interesting that I could see. Its not.....the worst manga around, just the worst in its subgenre, in my opinion at least.

They did my wolf boy Hii dirty. Where did he even go??? It was Hii and Nana and now it's just Nana. Yall doing my dawg wrong out here!!

Back again now that I'm caught up to say that the last couple chapters made me sad I picked this manga up. It was never great but I love nation building manga as a genre, plus I wanted something trashy on my list.
But with the last couple chapters, I just feel like they are going too far. The propagation of damn near late stage capitalism (focus on profit development has already lead to a relatively new city being in such a state that there is a crimerate, but more on that later), the neglect of the working class (the head leader of the workers divions is ALWAYS begging for help and being ignored), and the unnatural development of science and technology which will lead to issues later.
The manga actually put a whole page in to spread propaganda about "thugs and what to do with them", and as always, willfully ignored how thugs ACTUALLY come about, even wrote it off as "the neerdowells came from the outside!" It's fearmongering and promotes policing. The "public order" group was pretty clearly a protection of property policing system without a single critique for why that system of policing is fucked beyond belief.
I don't even need to elaborate of the ignoring of the working class, they literally lay it out in the book, and it seems like it's not done ironically to send a message.
The worst of it is that half of the story is at odds with the other half. It's funny because half of the storyline is a pantheon of once-forgotten gods trying to become relevant again through their connection with the MC. But the unnatural advancement in technology he keeps introducing will actually inadvertently lead to a more agnostic/scientific society, thus making even MORE of the pantheon of gods irrelevant.

I really don't know how I feel about this manga. I knew there were critiques, but people are usually critical in this community so I ignored them. But this? This sucks.

Later chapters are so boring that I find myself not reading the texts and just skimming through the images. Who would even want an excruciatingly detailed report and explanation of everything that happens inside the tower? it is as if the author is more focused on giving us lectures about his imagined fantasy world instead of trying to entertain us.

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like it does not adapt a novel, but a rough draft of a novel....

"Grind" The manga, give the same feeling as Re:Monster, MC keeps getting stronger and stronger, kind of pointlessly, there is literally no antagonist, why so strong if there is nothing to fight, at least Re:Monster kind of have some villains here and there, but well, here at least I can check the h-scenes where Re:Monster sucks at, thats makes it a slightly above it, not that much though, and yes, I dropped Re:Monster.

Later chapters are so boring that I find myself not reading the texts and just skimming through the images. Who would even want an excruciatingly detailed report and explanation of everything that happens inside the tower? it is as if the author is more focused on giving us lectures about his imagined fantasy world instead of trying to entertain us.
I can relate my friend, I've been doing the same, skiping to were the story start moving a little.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why. But the MC just feel so... empty. A manager but he lack leadership, power, he don't have will to be the one above anyone else. At the start of the this manga I already feel like he is just not worth it. This is just too boring for me. The comedy is just for lewd or something, there is nothing to hype for or exciting enough for me to want more.
I don't even know why he want to conquer the tower. He hear the towers is really dangerous and big => let's make it our base!
I don't even know why the two first girl fall for him. Like, they just appear and then love him from the very beginning.
This is just a lewd fanservice manga with nothing to hope for.
Someone may have better rate than me cause they read far in. But for me, this is not worth my time.

Users who are viewing this thread