Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The SDM Case Goes Under the Ground (Pt. IV.I)

Group Leader
I apologize for uploading the raw chapter earlier, it is fixed now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness, for a moment I thought either me or the scanlator had forgotten how to english.

This would be fine if it were one or two chapters for this mystery, but this is also not good mystery writing. You want to give enough information to the audience for them to solve it, and then include things like red herrings to trip up the reader. The longer this runs, the more that becomes an issue.

EDIT: Also, I know Meiling is supposed to be pouring tea behind her head, but it looks like it is going straight through her head.

If you play the reactions like they're in some Sitcom in your head this get's 10 times funnier.

@R4ampage, that's exactly how I've read this manga. It has Detective in the title, even though it's anything but a regular detective story. It's Touhou characters thrown into a "strange" situation that can't be resolved with violence for once. The characters' reactions are more than with the price of entry. Maybe some readers expected something different.

I'm with remi. Confused. Also, what I've gotten so far is that Sakura is the caused of Patchy's case and Patchy is the cause of Meiling's case. What is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread