Touhou Chireikiden - Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Why Do the Stars Shine Underground (Pt. VI)

Wonder if Satori will be doing some beating up next chapter now.

That, or collapse attempting to do so. Who can say.

Dex-chan lover

Well, that's what her Pokemon pets are for. Send out Orin and have her do the beating up.

Or Okuu, depending on how low of a priority Kyouko's continued existence is.

Fed-Kun's army

Satori herself is pretty weak. Well, most of her spell cards in SA end up being poor copies of her opponents. Most of all, she's only a stage 4. And, from what we've seen so far of Mizuchi, she doesn't care about spell card rules. That said, Satori is goner if she engages. I bet that she's there because of Yukari's scheme.

Also, was I the only one surprised at Byakuren's 4D chess? That she had that idea of "hey, if something happened to me, let's see who'd react?" and the answer everybody except Kyouko which happened to be the one that would have worried the most but didn't come?

Also Mizuchi trying to escape but only coming back to the entrance? Wait... did Yukari create some kind of sub-Gensokyo only to trap her? Because holy crap.

Dex-chan lover
Cheating Detective Satori!
Now featuring Satori!
(goddamn been way too long...)

Aggregator gang
Satori herself is pretty weak. Well, most of her spell cards in SA end up being poor copies of her opponents.
So we might get a fight with Satori using a poor copy of Mizuchi's power. Maybe. Probably not lol

And Hijiri in her infinite wisdom. And probably, some anger for Mizuchi possessing the gyatte. Hoping for the fisticuffs.

Dex-chan lover
As weak as Satori is - if she's up against Kyouko's powers, I dare say she has a fighting chance.

Dex-chan lover
Things as there are now I still wonder who Marisa won against Flandre in the first place lmao
It's because this is not danmaku?

Anyway, Thanks for the chapter!

As weak as Satori is - if she's up against Kyouko's powers, I dare say she has a fighting chance.
*A Kyouko with the combined magical energy of Yukari, Yuyuko, and multiple gods. Don't forget that when Mizuchi was controlling Sanae, she instantly teleported behind Marisa and knocked her out with a single attack lol

Wonder why Marisa didn't go all out from the start. She suspected Flan to be possessed from the very start, didn't she?

Given that Mizuchi chose to attack Myouren Temple, I half expect to see Koishi dispose of the vengeful spirit.

Dex-chan lover
Evil Kyouko is honestly really cute. It's like an angery pomeranian

Users who are viewing this thread