Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Ch. 51 - No Matter Where You Go, There Will Always Be Sunshine and Sake (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
neat, I wonder what's up with the update earlier this day? Then suddenly chpater not found

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that doesnt say the rizzing gambler where mamizou is holding the nametag

Dex-chan lover
She switched to airpods!
After p.18 I expect some good action from Suika. As in "from the mightiest and most fearsome oni in Gensokyo"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly you could put an explosion behind Mamizou and Suika's fistbump and no one would probably noticed

Dex-chan lover
neat, I wonder what's up with the update earlier this day? Then suddenly chpater not found
It was/is (depending on where you live) April Fool's Day. @kamyu, like a few other uploaders, did a bit of trolling by either releasing, for lack of better words, poor quality/unprofessional scanlations of chapters as a prank. I mean, sure, it IS the day for pranks, but I was honestly more annoyed than anything. But then again, we are reading bootleg translations of manga for free, so what right do I have to complain?

Dex-chan lover
yeah, i was opening that tab yesterday to read later, but when the next time i check it, the chapter is gone

Dex-chan lover
The previously-uploaded chapter had simply removed all of the text. There was nothing to read, only pictures to look at.

Miko probably just hears the dice rolling and can divine odds or evens from that. Stupid 10 desires hearing ears.

Users who are viewing this thread