Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Ch. 54 - To Wait for Good Fortune Is to Wait for a Drink (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Oni vs Hermit... time to call upon a certain oni hermit to beat the odds.
Of course, that would require letting Kasen know about their special after hours social club. At that point, it could very well end up being a Pyrrhic victory.
j9ghhf.png

Dex-chan lover
Oni vs Hermit... time to call upon a certain oni hermit to beat the odds.
Nah, they just need to employ another really strong youkai that they could invite to their club. Koishi, Tenshi, Yuyuko, Alice, Yukari, or even Remilia could hold their own against Miko - if not outright win - and could be easily be convinced to not spill the beans with booze. Hell, if you wanted to do a risky maneuver, get one of the hell yakuza to declare war on the hermits.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, they just need to employ another really strong youkai that they could invite to their club. Koishi, Tenshi, Yuyuko, Alice, Yukari, or even Remilia could hold their own against Miko - if not outright win - and could be easily be convinced to not spill the beans with booze. Hell, if you wanted to do a risky maneuver, get one of the hell yakuza to declare war on the hermits.
They have to get Yuuka on board, it would not be a good decision on their part but she would win, and also I want to see Yuuka and I want to see the flower based alcohols she could peddle.

Dex-chan lover
They have to get Yuuka on board, it would not be a good decision on their part but she would win, and also I want to see Yuuka and I want to see the flower based alcohols she could peddle.
I don't think it's possible. Easier to control literally Koishi than Yuuka. The only way they can get Yuuka to do anything is if they lure the Taoists out into her sunflower field.

I don't think it's possible. Easier to control literally Koishi than Yuuka. The only way they can get Yuuka to do anything is if they lure the Taoists out into her sunflower field.
Yuuka is on Mokou levels of not giving a damn about anything that happens outside of her little domain

Yuuka is on Mokou levels of not giving a damn about anything that happens outside of her little domain

It's simple, start planting lots and lots of sunflowers in the human village. Get the tengu to use their news network to >plant fake news about Yuuka trying to take over the human village and turn it into another sunflower garden. The Taoists go and raid Yuuka's domain. Hilarity ensues.

Dex-chan lover
It's simple, start planting lots and lots of sunflowers in the human village. Get the tengu to use their news network to >plant fake news about Yuuka trying to take over the human village and turn it into another sunflower garden. The Taoists go and raid Yuuka's domain. Hilarity ensues.
Or, and hear me out here, have Suika or Aya engage in battle with the Taoists and then lure them out to Yuuka's sunflower fields. Don't attack, just have them destroy some of the flowers and then run away. It's like in DBS Broly when Goku and Vegeta lure SSJ Broly to Frieza and then dip while Broly goes to pound town on the Golden Menace for an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread