Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - An Oni Out of Its Gourd (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
So, another mystery. This is what I like about Touhou print media, it gives storyline focused on the working around Gensokyo. It took me a while to be attracted to it, but once you realise it, there might be more than just Youkai sanctuary.

Dex-chan lover
wasnt it already explained that suika gourd has some sort of creature that if you refill it with water its gonna turn into alcohol overtime, so its technically not bottomless. i kinda forgot

wasnt it already explained that suika gourd has some sort of creature that if you refill it with water its gonna turn into alcohol overtime, so its technically not bottomless. i kinda forgot
Previous explanations:
-It has sake bug extract/mucus/slime smeared on the interior, sake bugs convert water into sake. I believe Suika said this in a Sangetsusei chapter.
-According to Miyoi, it's a factory inside or something - this might not be entirely literal though, not sure.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Marisa glasses! :meguupog:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Previous explanations:
-It has sake bug extract/mucus/slime smeared on the interior, sake bugs convert water into sake. I believe Suika said this in a Sangetsusei chapter.
-According to Miyoi, it's a factory inside or something - this might not be entirely literal though, not sure.
My take on today's mystery?

The sake froze over.

That simple, we literally saw that happen to Miyoi just a few pages before the whole gourd thing, so it's a bit of a surprise that they didn't think of that possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Me seeing Suika out in the plain sight, and all villagers worrying, gave me an enormous anxiety. Like, you know what can this lead to

Users who are viewing this thread