"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - A Student's Duty [by Nouichinie]

Power Uploader
Vol 2 Ch 22: A Student's Duty by Nouichinie
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/nouichihet

Looking for JP TL, RD
Join our discord: https://discord.com/invite/AmgtaYu

Dex-chan lover
@Doctor_Malsyn, @bigtiddyoneesan

Images and conceptual apprehension are different things. A photographic memory would be nice, but not in place of understanding what was said and written in the material studied, and then remembering the meaning. If the translation of page 136 is accurate, then she's not claiming an eidetic memory; she just gets things on the first pass and then doesn't forget them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, until the last chapter it was negative. Then it became precious and hard to read.
Poor boy. Do your best

Do people really just not remember shit? I thought that remembering what you read and hear was the default, not something special.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist
Images and conceptual apprehension are different things. A photographic memory would be nice, but not in place of understanding what was said and written in the material studied, and then remembering the meaning. If the translation of page 136 is accurate, then she's not claiming an eidetic memory; she just gets things on the first pass and then doesn't forget them.
I appreciate your input and the distinction between the two. Still, she seems to have little trouble remembering concepts, which is an overall advantage in life. Memorization techniques such as mnemonic devices exist, of course, for the general population of people that have trouble remembering exact phrases or formulas. In most cases, I would say that memorization is a prerequisite to understanding.

Aggregator gang
@Disguised22 Nope, you legit got a superpower. If you still don't believe it, try teaching some time. The first quiz you give will shatter any remaining doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread