Tower Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Half-a-Dragon and the Sorcerer of Flames

Banned
will never understand why the good scanlator keep sniping manga that still being updated by not just 1 but 2 other scanlator when there's ton of other abandonned gore sexual violence manga that need scnalation with free raw at rawkuma for example :-

1. The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace
2. The Bethlem of Magicians
3. Satanophany
4. The Alexis Empire Chronicle
5. Succubus & Hitman
6. Magika Swordsman and Summoner
7. Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
8. Destiny Lovers
9. Cult on Demand
10. The Hysteric Trigger
11. Being Stalked by an Influencer
etc...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
will never understand why the good scanlator keep sniping manga that still being updated by not just 1 but 2 other scanlator when there's ton of other abandonned gore sexual violence manga that need scnalation with free raw at rawkuma for example :-
It's not a snipe, since it's previously translated chapters. He's using scans from the tankobon instead of the magazine.
I agree with everything else, though.

1. The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace
2. The Bethlem of Magicians
3. Satanophany
4. The Alexis Empire Chronicle
5. Succubus & Hitman
6. Magika Swordsman and Summoner
7. Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
8. Destiny Lovers
9. Cult on Demand
10. The Hysteric Trigger
11. Being Stalked by an Influencer
etc...
You made this exact comment on chapter 1 too... please don't make it again...

To answer the question, there's a few really simple reasons;
1) These all look bad and I'm not interested in any of them.
2) I like this manga and I like making it look good.
3) As said above, this is being done from the collected volume, there are pages that have been updated by the author.

Like I said please don't make this comment again... honestly it's annoying, I'm not really interested in what you want to see translated when I'm just doing this for myself and anyone else that enjoys this series and high quality releases...

Last edited:
Group Leader
The series you like won't be picked up in some random MD comments, this not really a snipe since they don't seem to want to outspeed the other translations

Dex-chan lover
You made this exact comment on chapter 1 too... please don't make it again...

To answer the question, there's a few really simple reasons;
1) These all look bad and I'm not interested in any of them.
2) I like this manga and I like making it look good.
3) As said above, this is being done from the collected volume, there are pages that have been updated by the author.

Like I said please don't make this comment again... honestly it's annoying, I'm not really interested in what you want to see translated when I'm just doing this for myself and anyone else that enjoys this series and high quality releases...
Yeah, just ignore that guy and just do you, So far i'm enjoying this second look at the manga.
I forgot how sexy girls in kneesocks could be lol

Fed-Kun's army
Bush... I was wondering if any of the fanservice would get a touch-up.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see some of those translated as well but the scalators dont owe us anything. - unless its a paid deal, then that's a matter of contract.

Users who are viewing this thread