Tower Into the Clouds

@Yamibi thats a bit harsh.. Its not that awful, but def not one to take super seriously. The start was fun, but the scientist part def... eh

Contributor
7 Chapter (maybe average) equals with 1 Floor
MOTHER OF ...... 700 Chapters LOL ?????

Aren't webtoons, Korean Manhwa? But the alt name is in Chinese so it should be Manhua? Or did I get this wrong.

I don't get why people compare this to Tower of God and bash it... Is it the tower thing because even so it's way different. ToG for me is a great webtoon but this manhua is great as well. Not only is it interesting, it is also fun to read.

Years ago when The Cloud was this big mysterious tech that everyone loved to talk about I got a certain chrome extension that made me double take at the title of this manga.
lajPMpi.png

Fed-Kun's army
I even incressed raiting of this from 3 to 6... a point eavre few chapters... oh god the stupidity - I got infected.

I think if you enter this manga at the angle of comparing to Tower of God you'll be disappointed.
This is more of a ridiculous comedy then anything, don't expect any big plot points.

I read 2 chapters and the translation quality turned me off. If the dialogue is nonsensical then why even bother "translating" in the first place? you just wasted your time and my time and hundreds or even thousands of other people's time so why do it? well whatever don't make none to me

Dex-chan lover
@vexelpops wait, what's wrong with the tl quality?
maybe it's because i'm no native, but it reads just fine to me.

did they completely mis-tl things or something?

Group Leader
@vexelpops Can you point out where it was wrong or off?
I don't understand why some people try to shit talk stuff like this just because they didn't enjoy it...

Also, when you say we wasted the time of many people... How did we waste it? Were you forced at gunpoint to click the chapter?

Either way, why try generalize your opinion by giving vague criticism that isn't based on concrete...

Finally, as for the opinion you're giving of it being "nonsensical dialogue", the stats of the series here, and on the website we upload to don't agree, this series gets around 14k views per day in the website with which we're partnered with...

@mage_goo No nothing's mistranslated, don't worry.

vexelpops comments have no value i reread the first two chapters to make sure it wasnt just your average horrible quality at first that improves later on but there is nothing that makes it "bad"...
sure it looks like it wasnt a native speaker that wrote everything from the choice of word sometimes but it isnt exactly wrong choice of word and unless you're looking for it you wont notice it.. and its nowhere near nonsensical or unreadable its pretty good quality and definitely not a waste of time..

so unless vexel is trolling then he cant stand anything not being perfect to the point where not even native english speakers will manage to write something good enough.. wish we could vote on comments :p

VIP
what's the point of delayed chapter if it can't beread from translator website? is this patreon thing?

Group Leader
@kuma just don't wanna forget to upload, it happens to me a lot. so i upload them all at once.
btw we do have a patreon, but only thing we offer is access to staff chat in our discord and allow them to discuss with us series we might want to pick up

Users who are viewing this thread