Tozaki-san wa Boku ni Dake Tsumetai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Did he lend her his textbook or something in middle school when she was gloomy and wore glasses? That's why he doesn't recognize her and she loves him?????

I'm so interested to see this very original story plays out!

Group Leader
I don't know which source you guys are using but I can provide the hq bookwalker raws for volume 1 (chapters 1 - 7) if you need them, just LMK

Dex-chan lover
On one panel, she is laughing. But on the next one, she fell asleep? :questionblob:

Fed-Kun's army
This is just frustrating and bad, the girl cant behave like a normal human and the boy gives up too easy in every situation.

Group Leader
PSA: Beaver Friends Club

I would like to apologize to anyone who is anticipating that we do this manga in the future. There is a high chance that this will be the sole chapter coming from Beaver Friends Club or our affiliate, the B-team. This chapter was uploaded by a branch member of our team that has a habit of picking up and dropping manga, and they didn't bother to clarify this on the credits page. As a form of apology, you are all entitled to a free refund. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
Good job with another mouth-breather "romance" manga about some idiot who is pointlessly cruel to someone they apparently like.

Users who are viewing this thread