Transformed Into A Piece Of Land - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"Keh, I can't crush these guys"
Just crushes them later
"Nobody can see me, I'm just land"
Is immediately seen and attacked by enemies, and the girl also immediately sees him
"You'll be safe here, I can protect you"
Is immediately in a dangerous situation where he could lose.

Hmmm... :thonk:

Honestly, the idea that he couldn't bee seen or interact with people outside of being land is interesting, but by being seen he's essentially just a super powered guy, and it takes away a lot of the uniqueness the idea had. Interacting with people could have at least been something he worked towards.
Though I'm also just judging this by a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the idea that he couldn't bee seen or interact with people outside of being land is interesting, but by being seen he's essentially just a super powered guy, and it takes away a lot of the uniqueness the idea had. Interacting with people could have at least been something he worked towards.
I also would've liked the idea of people just naturally drifting to him instead of he being able to communicate so I won't mince my words despite being a single chapter, it became very stupid bookmarks

"Keh, I can't crush these guys"
Just crushes them later
"Nobody can see me, I'm just land"
Is immediately seen and attacked by enemies, and the girl also immediately sees him
"You'll be safe here, I can protect you"
Is immediately in a dangerous situation where he could lose.

Hmmm... :thonk:

theres 8 chapters out now, and it makes sense that the dark powered guys can see him. itd be weird if they couldnt seeing as how theyre literally created from the same power. also it was mentioned that they cant actually see him, they just see a clay figure. also she couldnt see him immediately either. she just said as well, she could feel his energy/spirit. but i find other things incredibly stupid. he finds out that dark energy is what makes him stronger, but instead of figuring out how to capture or gather more, he just goes off and does other pointless things. he wants to be strong and protect this person, but barely can do that, and yet his first idea isnt to figure out how to collect or even farm this element to gain strength. feels like another crappy story, with dumb mc's. at the very last chapter thats out, 8 in this case. the flower absorbs 24 hours worth of dark energy (24 hours worth of for him to leave his turf to survive out of in a city) and gives it to him, why didnt he/the flower do so from the start? if it can collect so much energy why doesnt it do so and give it to him to strengthen him? he couldve probably done so and gathered tons of it it to strengthen and evolve himself further somehow, but he didnt. its clearly something he knows gives him power, yet his first thoughts arent to gather more of it. im trying to find if this is based on a novel, or if this is an original-ish work, so i can see if the mc is as stupid as this throughout it all, or if its jsut a temporary stupidity. but i cant find any information about a novel or if this is just an original work solely for manga/manwha/manhua.

Dex-chan lover
theres 8 chapters out now, and it makes sense that the dark powered guys can see him. itd be weird if they couldnt seeing as how theyre literally created from the same power. also it was mentioned that they cant actually see him, they just see a clay figure. also she couldnt see him immediately either. she just said as well, she could feel his energy/spirit. but i find other things incredibly stupid. he finds out that dark energy is what makes him stronger, but instead of figuring out how to capture or gather more, he just goes off and does other pointless things. he wants to be strong and protect this person, but barely can do that, and yet his first idea isnt to figure out how to collect or even farm this element to gain strength. feels like another crappy story, with dumb mc's. at the very last chapter thats out, 8 in this case. the flower absorbs 24 hours worth of dark energy (24 hours worth of for him to leave his turf to survive out of in a city) and gives it to him, why didnt he/the flower do so from the start? if it can collect so much energy why doesnt it do so and give it to him to strengthen him? he couldve probably done so and gathered tons of it it to strengthen and evolve himself further somehow, but he didnt. its clearly something he knows gives him power, yet his first thoughts arent to gather more of it. im trying to find if this is based on a novel, or if this is an original-ish work, so i can see if the mc is as stupid as this throughout it all, or if its jsut a temporary stupidity. but i cant find any information about a novel or if this is just an original work solely for manga/manwha/manhua.
https://wts.indiana.edu/writing-guides/paragraphs-and-topic-sentences.html

Users who are viewing this thread