Trauma Center

Group Leader
Hi, I'm APEP from APEP SCANS. I just wanted to announce that we'll be starting this series. So tune in, and don't forget to join our discord for all further announcements!
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

(PS: A new chapter will be coming in a few hours.)

Seems like the game from "Trauma Center" series. Am not advertising, I just recalled the game due to the title and same medical genre.

[PEACE please, and btw, I rec the game if you are a fan of medical games. :D]

@AP3P I personally thank you or translation and I can't wait to read more. As a Korean manga this serie is quite good!

This manga reads like a Korean version of the founding of Johns Hopkins' famed Shock Trauma Center with the MC taking the role of R Adams Cowley, who is regarded as the father of emergency medicine and is the founder of Shock Trauma, as well as being the first to coin the term "Golden Hour"

I usually don't like Korean mangas but this one captured me very well. I want to read many more chapters! APEP SCANS and hehe scans, you guys are doing a great job!

Group Leader
Glad I’m not the only one who clicked because of the game series of the same name. That title page... Doctor Stiles, is that you on the right...?!

Oh my Gosh I absolutely love this series I'm willing to donate money for this series to continue to be translated as an incentive although I don't like that term so you can call it a pick me up for all of the hard work all of you do at APEP scans

Double-page supporter
Ah cosmic justice, nothing destroys a person's greed and loyalty faster than watching their children die before their eyes. Guess defunding the trauma center was a bad idea, hindsight's a bitch and she always collects her due.

Users who are viewing this thread